Thread: Network and Sharing center connected but unable to Browse Internet

Network and Sharing center connected but unable to Browse Internet

I have 3 computer, out of that 2 are connected to wired connection but the 3rd one is connected with the wireless, when i take those three computers online it shows only 2 are getting connected and able to browse but the wireless laptop does not show anything white blank page gets open, i checked the ping it just work fine, i have tried turning off firewall for that PC, but the same problem persist.

Re: Network and Sharing center connected but unable to Browse Internet

I will suggest you to install different browser to see if it gives the same problem this is because on your machine the browser you are using might not be supporting. and try to install the browser which would be having all the add-ons already downloaded. have you installed IE on your machine,Which version of IE are you using and is that version up-to-date?

Re: Network and Sharing center connected but unable to Browse Internet

• Go to start then to Control Panel then go to Internet Option select tab Connections select the Lan settings & double checked to make sure that my lan settings were set to auto detect.
    • Make sure that DHCP is enabled and IP adresses were auto assigned to the systems, if you have trying searching for any sites to check whether it is working or not go to Internet Options then to General Tab and you will find an option Delete Browsing History and clicked delete all.
    • disabled both Firewalls (Windows and McAfee)
    • Go to start select run and type the "ipconfig /flushdns" command and rebooted my desktop.