Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 25-05-2009

Hotmail storage space

I am really got frustrated with my emails account because it have very less storage space and each an every day i need to delete some of my old emails which has arrived in my account and i don't want to delete those emails because there are very important to me.Can anyone tell me which website provide me more email storage space, i have heard form my friends that hotmail provide good storage space, can anyone provide me more information about it and other emails accounts too.
Old 25-05-2009

Hotmail 5gb storage space

Early Hotmail used to provide 250mb space for you email address but now they have updated to 5gb space and at the same time they also provide more space of 10gb for your email account if you are an paid user.At the same time they have also improve there performance and quality of service too.
Old 25-05-2009

Re: Hotmail 5gb storage space

If you want you can also go with Google but they have less storage as compared to Hotmail but they have some other features like Gmail Drive where you can directly upload any files which you want to upload and some other features too, at last it's your choice to which email provider you want to go.But i would suggest you to try Gmail account.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , , ,