Thread: How do i search MP4 tracks using Google website

How do i search MP4 tracks using Google website

I would like to know that it is possible for music lovers to search their favourate free music such as MP4 tracks, songs, and other audio files by using Google website. Can any body tell me that how can i do it? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct logical solution for the above issue. Any kind of information on the above issue would be appreciated.

Re: How do i search MP4 tracks using Google website

In order to serach for music files online with Google, go to Google homepage, and type in the following search query:
    intitle:”index of” [audio file format, e.g. mp3, mp4, wma, ogg, aac wav] [artist, singer, song or album name]
    or
    intitle:index.of [audio file format, e.g. mp3, mp4, wma, ogg, aac wav] [artist, singer, song or album name]
    Then click on the search results, then go the web pages potentially with the music files. Some websites have take advantage of this trick to host web pages that only stream music online, but does not allowing direct download of the songs. Then once you found your favourate MP4 file, just right clik on it and then select “Save Target As” in order to download and save the music on your computer.

Re: How do i search MP4 tracks using Google website

GoogleVideoSearch is an application that will give you easy access to Google-Video. With the help of search results it will show you an explorer window like files on your computer with informations about name, type, length, date. The, you can open that particular videos with your browser and can download them as avi, flash-video, mp4 (iPod), mp4 (PSP) on your system.