Thread: How to keep a track of website visited

How to keep a track of website visited

Is there any tool or way to track the website on the internet. I mean suppose suppose somebody uses my system to view websites. After some time i can view the complete record of web page visited. Even if the user clears the history and cache memory. I normally check out in the history folder for the visited web page. But i don't get better result. So suggest some tools which can track all the website and keep a record of it.

Re: How to keep a track of website visited

There are multiple tools on the internet available for free download. These tool are very efficient in keeping a record of websites. I am listing some of them below. Download it and try it out.
    Inside Website Logger - It is like a invisible tool. It records all the website open in a particular system. You can add a password in the tool. This will not allow unauthorized access.
    Internet Access Monitor for WinProxy 3.2

Here is a powerful internet monitoring tool. It is called IEHistoryView. It keep all the information about the website visited. It is also very easy to use. It saves the list of websites in .txt or .html format. It is compatible with all windows os. It is GUI interface make it very user friendly.

You can use Web Explorer 2.3 . It is like a invisible surveillance tool which monitors and records all website. It make a log file which includes lists of complete visited file. It suitable for both office and home use for monitoring a single computer or an entire network. It is easy to use application. You can use the encryption utility for the security features.