Thread: How to measure Outclicks by Sitemeter

How to measure Outclicks by Sitemeter

Can someone help me out with measuring the outclicks in the web page. I run a website for my office and there are numerous pop-ups which direct my user to other websites. I heard about sitemeter but want to know more about it. What is sitemeter and how can it be used to get the details of outclicks. By keeping the record at least i can track those links and eliminate them from my site.

Re: How to measure Outclicks by Sitemeter

Site Meter is website tracking and counter tool. It gives important information about the data of site users. By viewing the Site Meter's information you will get a idea that how user's found your website, where they came from, etc. To work with Site Meter you will need to visit the website http://www.sitemeter.com and create a account in it. It will give you a access code which you will need to paste in the Site Meter tool. After that you can use the Site Meter to track the number of outclicks on your website.

Site Meter is the first choice for bloggers. It tracks the outclick and give the information about the sites which make the visitor to get away from the site. Like sometime a beautiful screensaver window pop-ups. When click on the window it takes you to a different website. the user exit the original website automatically. Site meter track this outgoing links and tells you which site is coming in the visitors way. To use the tools you will need to connect to the Site Meter's website and create a account.

Mostly the web developers or expert track the outclick on the websites. For you will need to have a thorough knowledge about site. Instead of going a long way use Site Meter. Site Meter gives you link of the first 100 visitors online and by which link they popped away to another websites. In this way you can track out those links and delete them from your way. I think it is a free service and very easy to sue.