Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Is it possible to play songs from Spotify on website

Technology & Internet

Old 21-05-2009

Is it possible to play songs from Spotify on website

I had install Windows Xp on my system. I'm using Firefox along with Internet Explorer 7 as my web browser. I would like to know that is it possible for me to play songs by using Spotify on a particular website. For that do i need to download Spotify software on my system? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me your suggestion on the above issue. Any kind of information on the above issue would be appreciated.

Old 21-05-2009

Re: Is it possible to play songs from Spotify on website

If the artist exists in Spotify, then you can play the song by using your Firefox on your system. Its very important to have the artist listed in your play list in order to play the songs on a particular website.
Old 21-05-2009

Re: Is it possible to play songs from Spotify on website

Spotify, is a free online music player for windows and MAC which is very popular all over the world. You can listen to almost all your favorite songs online. ShareMyPlayLists is a site entirely dedicated to the Spotify’s Play Lists. User can submit any number of play lists. To start listening to a playlist, simply click on “play now” under the album cover of your playlist of choice and it should automatically open the playlist is Spotify reading for you to play. The playlist will also appear in your sidebar until you decide to remove it.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,