Thread: PC Pandora registration key is not working

PC Pandora registration key is not working

i have PC Pandora 5.2 Computer Monitoring software installed in my PC. It was working fine but now it stopped working. i tried to register it again with the previous registration key i have , but i am unable to do that? Any suggestion please help

Re: PC Pandora registration key is not working

I guess the PC Pandora 5.2 license registration key that you have may be expired because In order to promote PC Pandora version 6.0, Pandora Corp. has given the free license key for which the giveaway period was from 12:01 AM on December 25th, 2008 till midnight of New Year’s Day. So try with the new copy of PC Pandora license and is priced at $69.95.

In case you having the new registration key and is not working than make sure you are connected to the internet and that any firewall software is configured to allow PC Pandora to connect to the internet. Also make sure you are entering your serial number/registration key as it appears in the email sent to you. If you continue to have issues registering it may be easiest to simply disable/exit ALL applications in your system tray (by your clock), register, and then reboot your computer to re-enable all of your system tray applications.

Thanks for the suggestions. Let me try this. Hope this works for me.

I want you to know I created an account JUST to answer YOUR question!

Have you tried getting in touch with us? We have 24/7 email support and Pacific Standard Time daytime hours LIVE CHAT.

Keys expire after 1 use. That prevents people from having multiple keys to deploy the software on computers other then their own. The current $70 model (and models moving forward) will have 2-installs per key.

We're up to 5.3 now (which you can install for free since you bought a 5.xx model) and 6.0 will be out this summer. In the meantime, try getting in touch with us on the site... Our tech support is very good and usually very fast!
    Last edited by PCPandora; 21-05-2009 at 06:12 PM.