Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What is User Agent Switcher in Firefox

Technology & Internet

Old 19-05-2009

What is User Agent Switcher in Firefox

I heard about the new add-on feature of FireFox. The User Agent Switcher. What is this add-on do. How can add this button in my FireFox browser. I need to know the features of this new add-on option of FireFox browser. By adding this my browser won't work slow. I just need an complete idea about the user agent switcher.

Old 19-05-2009

Re: What is User Agent Switcher in Firefox

The new User Agent Switcher add-on in FireFox is a brilliant utility. It is designed for Windows Vista and Window 7. By adding i was able to change my default browser to Netscape and my default OS to Vista. It works really good. You can add this utility by launching your FireFox browser and click on User Agent Switcher. The browser will prompt your to download and install the add-on.
Old 19-05-2009

This add-on work great. You can create your won agents by this add-on. Only take care it should not be global. This helps to simplify and improve the use of the add-on. It is quiet helpful tools for those who are web developer or programmers. It enables to easily switch between the default browsers and OS.
Old 19-05-2009

It is a very essential tool. Once downloaded this add-on you can select a applicable user as you need. This add-on allows Firefox to report itself to websites as if it was Internet Explorer. You can get this tool from the official site of Mozilla FireFox. Restart your browser after installing. Go to Tools Menu and there you can see the option of User Agent Switcher. From the sub-menu select the user to you want to login. Really helpful tool.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,