Thread: How to download all the images on a page to its actual size

How to download all the images on a page to its actual size

I, most of the time, visit a website which contains a lot of images. My problem is that, most of the time, these sites takes a lot of the time to load a single page which is quiet annoying. Is there a software or a Firefox add-on which releases me from this situation?

Until now, every time I have to click on the thumbnails for the images to be displayed in real size. Its quiet irritating when there are about 20 or more images.

Can you help me please?

Re: How to download all the images on a page to its actual size

I don't know if this should help at your place but I, generally, use Firefox's ScrapBook add-on for my regular visited websites. The best part of it is that it helps you to save Web pages and easily manage the collection as per our need. It is not resource hungry, faster and accurate.

Why don't you look at the properties of the image? You should get the address of the remote directory that contains all the pictures.

Otherwise you can even clear your temporary files history. May be it should be causing problem to load images.

This certainly happens because the history that Firefox maintains in its cache. One of Firefox's default settings is to remember 90 days of history. This means that Firefox is maintaining a list of every site you've visited along with the date and time of the visit for every day from the last three months. So if you are a regular visitor of Firefox and surf a lot then you should have generated a very long histories unnecessarily. Its better to delete it if you don't require.

The tip is to simply go into the Privacy tab of your Firefox preferences and lower the history setting from 90 days to something much smaller, like 3-7 days.