Thread: Pages doesn't load correctly

Pages doesn't load correctly

I'm having a strange problem on my pc, when i try to access the internet it pages doesn't get load correctly on my pc. Even whene i try to login to my email account, it shows me an error message stating that Internet Explorer cannot display the page. Another problem is that it doesn't load the images properly, while i get red x on some images.Can any body tell me that why i'm having such problem on my pc? Kindly help me out to get rid of the above issue.

Thanks.

Re: Pages doesn't load correctly

Have you tried it out by usuing some different browser such as Firefox or Opera. Check out whether you face the same problem again or not on your pc.

Hey try to get rid of that scrolling attribute and or a DOCTYPE. For that particular page. For that use HTML 4.01 since you are using some upper case HTML it seems:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Frameset//EN"
    "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/frameset.dtd">

Try to check that particular on some other pc. It might help you to know whether the problem is with that particu;ar site or the problem is with your pc.

To enable Compatibility View for specific Web sites that are not displayed correctly or that are not working correctly, follow these steps:-

1. Open the Web site that is not displayed correctly or that does not work correctly in Internet Explorer.
    2. Click the Compatibility View button that is located directly to the right side of the address bar next to the Refresh button.
    Or, on the Tools menu, click Compatibility View.

Note If the Compatibility View button does not appear to the right side of the address bar, or if the command is not available on the Tools menu, you cannot use this method. You may be experiencing a different problem, or the network administrator may have used a Group Policy setting to configure the Compatibility View settings on your computer.
    • If you are using a home computer, see the "Similar problems and solutions and support information" section for alternative steps.
    • If you are using a computer in an enterprise environment, contact your administrator or the help desk.

Compatibility View is not required, and the Compatibility View commands will not be available if the Web site was designed for earlier versions of Internet Explorer.

Note When you use this method to fix a Web site, Internet Explorer saves your Compatibility View setting for that Web site. Every time that you visit that site, Compatibility View will be used. To stop a Web site from running in Compatibility View, repeat this method by clicking the Compatibility View button again for that Web site. You can also add or remove specific Web sites from Compatibility View without actually visiting each Web site. To do this, click Tools, and then click Compatibility View Settings.