Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Recover Deleted Mails in MailWasher

Technology & Internet

Old 08-05-2009

Recover Deleted Mails in MailWasher

Hello

i Have Been Using MailWasher for last Few Week , Recently , i Cannot Find Some of mails In MailWasher , it might Have got deleted , Can You tell me is there any i can Recover my mail Using mails Washer Thanks in Advance

Best regards

Old 08-05-2009

Re: Recover Deleted Mails in MailWasher

hello , I think there is little chance that you can Recover those mails because MailWasher directly destroy the mail.but You Go to Tools, Statistics, right click on message for retrieval and click on Restore Email. hope it Will Help You
Old 08-05-2009

hello , Hey To retrieve a deleted e-mail by mistake, click on Recycle Bin, which shows the contents of the trash. Then, click on the e-mail deleted by mistake and you click on Restore email. For against, there are only 20 lines of the original message that are stored. Once Restore email application, e-mail will end up again in your inbox after Send / Receive.

Good day.
Old 08-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by techguru01 View Post
hello , I think there is little chance that you can Recover those mails because MailWasher directly destroy the mail.but You Go to Tools, Statistics, right click on message for retrieval and click on Restore Email. hope it Will Help You
Hello , MailWasher Pro keeps a log of deleted messages and lets you rescue these via the recycle bin , but this facility is only available in the MailWasher Pro. not in MailWasher
Old 25-06-2009

Happy Re: Recover Deleted Mails in MailWasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by deveritt View Post
hello , Hey To retrieve a deleted e-mail by mistake, click on Recycle Bin, which shows the contents of the trash. Then, click on the e-mail deleted by mistake and you click on Restore email. For against, there are only 20 lines of the original message that are stored. Once Restore email application, e-mail will end up again in your inbox after Send / Receive.

Good day.
I tried restore in mailwasher pro but it did not send the email to my inbox, any other suggestions? Error attached.
Thanks, Linda
Old 25-06-2009

Yes. To restore deleted messages:
  • Select Tools > Recycle Bin to display the message log.
  • Select the Deleted Email you want to restore, and then click Restore Email, or right click and select Restore email. The email is sent to your inbox.

To utilize this feature, it also requires you to set MailWasher Pro to keep a copy of your deleted mail.
  • Under Tools > General Options > Recycle Bin Options select Enable Recycle Bin and Allow deleted email to be restored from the recycle bin.
  • MailWasher Pro also needs to know what your SMTP address is, in order to send the restored email, as well as the email address you want these restored emails sent to.
Note: You can only restore messages that you have deleted after enabling this option.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , ,