Thread: How to find hidden download links

How to find hidden download links

hello friends,

Look, on a website, there is not only one but many files available for download...Also, on the particular webpage, I am pretty sure that there are many download links but seems to be hidden. How can I find these download links ? any ideas....
    I am using Mozilla Firefox as my internet web browser.

Re: How to find hidden download links

Since you are using Firefox, I would suggest you for DownThemAll.
    DownThemAll (dTa) is easy-to-use yet a powerful Mozilla Firefox extension that adds new and advanced download capabilities to your web browser. This extension scans entire websites and lists all links and embedded objects.
    These can be conveniently installed directly in the Download Manager to download.
    DownThemAll allows you to download all the links or images contained in a webpage.
    You can refine your downloads by fully customizable criteria to get only what you really want.
    It features an advanced accelerator that increases speed up to 400%, it allows you to pause and resume downloads at any time.
    These can be conveniently installed directly in the Download Manager to download.

Re: How to find hidden download links

I will tell you how to make a link to download any file on your server without revealing the file's location.
    It's a one-click download link. The download link requires software on your server to send the file contents to the browser.
    Choose which one you prefer to use (only one is required).
    - PHP script
    - Perl script

If installing the PHP script, verify the PHP code is at the beginning of the file. No spaces or other characters, and no blank lines, may come before the PHP code. Otherwise, the PHP code will be unable to send header lines to the browser. Upload it to somewhere in your document directories.

If installing the Perl script, upload it to your server as a plain text file (not binary), in a directory that can run Perl scripts. Then, give the script 755 permissions.

In either case, the URL for your download link is the URL to the script you installed. Construct the download link just like you would any other link.
    When the link is clicked, the download commences.
    In most situations, the user will be asked where on their computer to store the file. The web page itself does not change.