Thread: Having an issue with firefox Tab

Having an issue with firefox Tab

Firstly i was using firefox 2 ver. & few weeks back i just switched to it ver. 3 but now i facing a problem with it. i don't knw weather it got cuurupted or has lost it setting working off. i am facing the problem with the tab arranging issue. the firefox is not allowing me to use tab moving or rearranging it.

Can anyone provide me the Solution..??

Re: Having an issue with firefox Tab

Firefox has made an Add-ons to manage the TAB's you open.

Each user of Firefox spends much time to treat with tabs. Thus, improvement of the tabs adds directly to experiment of navigation. You can make better, more quickly, more beautiful and much less on crushing. So young stag you go, 7 powerful let us addons to improve your tabbed browsing.

1. Tab Scope - Quickly content tab forecasting hovering your mouse cursor over the preview window shows a mini version of the page and a group of navigation buttons (back / forward / reload / stop). Extremely convenient. Although I do not recommend to use as well as dizziness. Both are great additions, but they just do not go well together.

Highlights include:

• Real-time preview of tab contents.
      • Scroll pages using a mouse wheel.
      • Click links or buttons directly in preview.

2. ColorfulTabs - The color tabs in different colors and makes it easier to distinguish and manage multiple tabs. Simple yet very useful. Alternatively you might consider numbering the tabs.

3. Vertigo - This extension moves awesome your tab bar with the left of the window of the navigator and the chimneys of the tab vertically. Strongly recommended for the people of 20 and above the inch screens. You can add a separator to resize the tab bar of all the width which you want.

4. Faviconize Tab - This extension adds a " FaviconizeTab" option of Tab of the contextual menu. When one clicks above, the width of Tab becomes small with the size of the favicon (small icon of logo). One clicks above once again, the window is of return to the normal.

5. FishEyeTabs - As the number of open tabs increases tabs get smaller and harder to distinguish. Enter Fisheye. It allows user to zoom tab labels by moving the mouse cursor over them.

6. Tab Mix Plus - Extremely useful extension that adds lots new features to Firefox’s tab browsing capabilities. Some of the better features include undo closed tabs/windows, line tabs in multiple rows, show tabs at the bottom and crash recovery. (Needs some settings adjustments when used together with above mentioned Vertigo.)

7. PermaTabs - This can turn tabs of your choice into permanent tabs. Permanent tabs don’t have close option so can’t be closed accidentaly. Even if you close you tabs accidentally they will reapper in the next Firefox startup. Tabs can be set to (and removed from) permanent mode via right click menu.

It might be that your Firefox might got corrupt & it might be that the virus has affected it. So, get Revo uninstaller and do a super-complete uninstall of Firefox, and then install v3.09.

I wanted to that but i hav many bookmarks in Firefox & are very important for me. So i cant delete it can you tell me how to save all the Firefox even if i uninstall it & can get it back.

I tried checking for viruses it says there is no virus affect.

Firefox is having an Addons for that also but the best from thta i like is foxmarks. it will give you a private account on it website & will help you to back up all your bookmarks on the net so wherever you go you didn't need to take the bookmarks folder with you it's specially designed for corporate users.

Here is the link for it....

Link To download Page