Thread: Firefox 3.0.10 Problem with tabs and Images

Firefox 3.0.10 Problem with tabs and Images

Hi,

I am facing a weird problem with the latest version of firefox. when i open a new tab Firefox is open it refreshes the tab on which arrive. Sites on long enough to open, it's quite disturbing. I am also unable to open a site like hotmail, it refuses even to opening up my mail and I always return to home page - I really do not know if it's linked.

I am also facing problem in images. Firefox refuses to display them. If someone could help me solve these problems it would help me a lot.

Thank you in advance.
    Whats my name again? I spend so much time looking at code i fogot my own name ahhh!

Re: Firefox 3.0.10 Problem with tabs and Images

Hello,

An extension is probably the problem, you can check by running Firefox in safe mode where extension are all disabled. Can you give more details about the display of images? Does it concerns the display of images in pages ? if Safe Mode does not help, tell us the name of your anti-virus, firewall and any security suite, and its version number.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Thank you for answering. i run firefox in safe mode and it corrects all my problems! but how do i solve this problem in normal mode. Go to safe mode everytime is perhaps not the best solution. I do not know how to disable my extension (like make a list). Would it be possible to have a little help ?

Thank you

Hi,
    To disable an extension: Tools> Add-ons> Extensions. You click on each extension to highlight it then click "Disable". Then you restart your Firefox and you reactivate one by one, restarting Firefox each time until you find him or her guilty. If you have many, by doing this package one half and then another and so on to identify the person responsible.