Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2009

Toolbar arrangement in Internet Explorer 8

Hello to all,

I have installed IE8 on my computer as it New,and need to get review of IE8, I found that in IE8 all the Toolbar arrangements were messed up there is no linkup with the each other toolbar,and if do it single time i needs to do it everytime,which is i suppose really a bug in IE8.

Please light on this Issue.

Thanks in Advance.
Old 06-05-2009

Re: Toolbar arrangement in Internet Explorer 8

Go to View option in Top Above, then Go to Toolbar option, there you could find out the Address bar configure option select the option from there, once you have confirm with what you want to available on the Toolbar select that and you would be visible of viewing options there.

I think, you are not allow to lock the taskbar option in the IE8
Old 06-05-2009

I would provide a guide on Internet Explorer 7 where you could the similar problem,I am giving this because there may some similarity between IE7 and IE8, but am not sure about it, if it would be similar then it will definitely help you to achieve you target.

Here is your link:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/...7_toolbar.mspx

Hope this will help you to solve your problem to some extent.
Old 06-05-2009

The IE icon on the desktop represents the Internet Options on the IE Tools menu I you need to create it within the Quick Link toolbar utilizing the executable file for IE.

If you want the value of the current window view, size, and toolbar settings to stored immediately in the system registry you need the address following which you may observe. it would be opened using the stored registry value. for "Window_Placement" here i will provide you the registry key to do the necessary changes.

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\toolbar
and for that you need to Start the System Registry Editor (click Start, Run, type regedit, and then press Enter).and type or copy paste the above querry you will find your toolbar has been locked.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , ,