Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How much bandwidth is used while streaming a flash video

Technology & Internet

Old 06-05-2009

How much bandwidth is used while streaming a flash video

Recently, i was watching an online video on you tube site. It was taking around 15 mins to stream the video online. Is there a way to find that what is the size of bandwidth consumed while streaming the online video & the time consumed while streaming it.

Old 06-05-2009

Re: How much bandwidth is used while streaming a flash video

You can use a tool designed to monitor bandwidth which is NetMeter. The tool will give you an information on your online video streaming issue.
Old 06-05-2009

Bandwidth is the pathway through which the video is streamed. You need to get an application which can give you result of bandwidth monitoring at the time of viewing an online media. Try the below link. click here
Old 06-05-2009

Hi,
I have some suggestion download's for you. You can get access to the following application's & I think that this can help because the Software will help you to calculate the Online Video Bandwidth, Streaming Bit rate, etc.
Download Net Transport 2.x
Download Web Stream Recorder
Download Play Claw

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , ,