Thread: Wolfram Alpha schematic work exposure

Wolfram Alpha schematic work exposure

According to technology blog site reported that the United States after the U.S. computer scientist Stephen Wolfram (Stephen Wolfram) Internet search engine on the new working principle Wolfram Alpha demonstrated in the United States, site search engine exposure of the interface screenshot. It is reported that in March, said Wolfram Wolfram Alpha will be on line in May of this year, saying the search engine of the working principle and different from Google web search. Users as long as the swelling in the search box enter the problem, the user can directly see the page in the answer, not like a lot of Google pages link given.

Since the very beginning itself with the Google search confrontation, Wolfram Alpha by outsiders known as the "Google killer." However, on Wolfram Alpha demo of the day, Google also launched a public data search and icon services, intended to suppress the formation of Wolfram Alpha.

Re: Wolfram Alpha schematic work exposure

i have search and i found this words from Stephen Wolfram

I had two crucial ingredients: Mathematica and NKS. With Mathematica, I had a symbolic language to represent anything—as well as the algorithmic power to do any kind of computation. And with NKS, I had a paradigm for understanding how all sorts of complexity could arise from simple rules.

It’s not easy to do this. Every different kind of method and model—and data—has its own special features and character. But with a mixture of Mathematica and NKS automation, and a lot of human experts, I’m happy to say that we’ve gotten a very long way.

Re: Wolfram Alpha schematic work exposure

here is currently look like..

i dont know how its going to compete but google is my friend and it hard competition to win ....