Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How do i record streaming music off Yahoo radio

Technology & Internet

Old 16-04-2009

idea How do i record streaming music off Yahoo radio

Hey Guys,

I would like to know that how do i record streaming music off Yahoo radio. Whenever i access yahoo website i like to listen online Yahoo radio. There are some melodious sound tracks which Yahoo radio often plays online. i would like ti record that songs. So can any body tell me that how can i record streaming music off Yahoo radio? Does any body have any idea about this issue? Kindly help me to to download some songs from Yahoo radio. Any help on the above issue would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Old 16-04-2009

Re: How do i record streaming music off Yahoo radio

You can use Replay Radio website. That will record and you can even set it to split the songs up into separate mp3s instead of one long one. However it is a program that you have to purchase.

I have used VLN. It is free and can record a stream. You can set the bitrate to record at and record for however much space you have on your disk.
Old 16-04-2009

Download Audacity, and use either "What you hear" or "Stereor Mix" Or similar setting to record from in Audacity, and then just record. Then export the file as mp3, for which you'll need Lame MP3 encoder, which is also freely available.

By the way, low-end sound cards don't have the "What you hear" as a recording option.
Old 16-04-2009

Of course you can record streaming music off yahoo radio,aol radio,google radio. I often use a streaming music recorder named Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder,it can record streaming music included yahoo radio,aol radio,google radio with high quality.
Old 16-04-2009

Replay Music is a UNIQUE streaming music recorder that captures MP3 files from ANY streaming source.

Replay Music can record from Yahoo Music Unlimited, iTunes Store, Napster, Rhapsody, MTV Urge, MySpace, or internet radio like Pandora, Yahoo LaunchCast, Music Match Radio, Radio@Netscape, AOL Radio, AccuRadio and make individual MP3 files from each song.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , ,