Thread: Get box with red x on virtual tours holiday website

angry Get box with red x on virtual tours holiday website

Hello Everybody,

I'm running Windows Vista on my system. The problem is that when i try to go on virtual tour on holiday websites i get a box with red "x' on it. I don't know why i can not access that particular website. Can any body tell me that why i'm unable to access virtual tour on holiday websites? Does any body have any idea about the above issue? Kindly let me know your suggestion to get rid of the above problem.

Thanks.

Re: Get box with red x on virtual tours holiday website

Java applets do not normally try to load unless some particular application is calling them. And there would be no reason at all for a printer installation to require it.

Could you first test whether you can see "Java" on this page? If so, you likely have a valid installation.Next, follow these instructions so we can see what is starting up. Create a new, permanent folder for HijackThis and save the file to that. Run it and select "do a system scan and save the log file".

• There may be an error with your browser. Try closing the browser, reopening it, and accessing it again.
    • Your Internet Service Provider may be experiencing problems with their service.
    • If you cannot view other pages, and if the problem persists, you should contact your Internet Service Provider.

Run StartDreck.exe. Click the 'Config', and click the button named: Unmark all. Now you'll see that the boxes that were checked, are no longer. Check the following boxs, Under 'Registry' --> All registry options.Under 'System/Drivers' --> Running Processes, Click 'OK'. Now, back on the main screen, click the 'Save' button--> Give it a name and click 'Save' --> locate it and launch it.

I think your antivirus program and your Windows Firewall are both to be set on, and they are not letting you to access that particular website due to some security reason. Try to turn off one the Firewall and then try to access that particular website.

Hope so it may resolve your issue.