Thread: Is newzleech currently down?

Is newzleech currently down?

hi
    have been looking for some help on this Newzleech i search lot but still without help, my problem is i can access the very front page of the newzleech website But if I click the link to login it takes me to a blank screen, or if I try to access any valid search urls for the site same thing happens , also if i click on forums is shows nothing except white screen. Does anyone else experiencing trouble with the page? any help for me ???
    thank you .

Re: Is newzleech currently down?

yes i am having the same problem with newzleech looks like they are having some problem or some update procedure is going on ,the forum is not working ,posts links are still down, other sections are fine.

I get the same thing only on the blank page it says Temporarily Disabled...and If you're having problems downloading when using NZB files today, please make sure the NZB file is valid.

The way newzleech is laid out (requiring a form POST to get the NZB file) doesn't make it possible for hellafox to work with it (hellanzb can't download via POST). Unless newzleech changes, or some possibly complicated work happens ,I can't make newzleech work ..!