Thread: What is pi1.exe?

What is pi1.exe?

hello, since a week norton always reports that "pi1.exe" when I connect to internet . I've blocked the first, but no idea whether I may perhaps need.

If someone knows what or what the program is ?

Re: What is pi1.exe?

If your computer has the pi1.exe process on it, your computer may have the spyware program known as 'e2give' installed. The 'e2give' process will monitor activity on your pc and possibly send this information to a third party.

pi1.exe is considered to be a security risk, not only because spyware removal programs flag e2give spyware as spyware, but also because a number of users have complained about its performance.

e2give spyware is likely spyware and as such, presents a serious vulnerability which should be fixed immediately! Delaying the removal of pi1.exe may cause serious harm to your system and will likely cause a number of problems, such as slow performance, loss of data or leaking private information.

Many thanks, I'll probably delete it.

just ask me how it all comes on the computer?
    we go to the internet via a router and the pc is running norton antivirus and internet security?

It was a good tip, I have to stay tuned times. Thank you!

Hi,

If necessary, configuration and adjust.

The router is expected to spyware, in general, something about people placed under the home page or as an accompaniment to otherwise useful software. And on the other hand, you can probably only be through education of users (Do not click on anything, which flashes and augurs ....) million profits and a reasonable safeguard browser configuration.

Whether Clear enough, I do not know. Such programs can also be under a different name at other location on the PC as a backup and store in the registry under / run, etc. A script is entered, that the pest at every reboot of the old space is copied. The possibilities are many, and others can also manufacture the cons function of Windows to use malicious programs regularly deleted to "repair" .

Dignity in all cases after removal and a reboot for security again after looking the part.

Otherwise you should have all non-essential services off (on Windows was the news in the past times for Einfalltor pests), regardless of the OS and the system is possible on the current date.

For Norton & Co, I can not say much to you. Norton, I have been active during my Windows time in due time because of various deficiencies. But IMO There are hunting for specific spyware tools such as Adaware, spybot, etc..