Thread: Recipient Rejected by Server in Outlook Express

Recipient Rejected by Server in Outlook Express

Hello to my potential Freinds (and others) i Have Windows XP Home SP3 with Microsoft Office 2000 , internet Explorer 7 I have just changed the ISP. I use my Outlook Express for email purpose. I have reconfigured the pop and smtp from my ISP . But always get the error message that the recipient was rejected by the server. Can you tell me Where is the Problem Thank you in advance for your Suggestion

Re: Recipient Rejected by Server in Outlook Express

Hello , You receive this message when one of the email addresses you sent was invalid. What happens is when you send for example an email to Server. The server receives this email and sees that the email address does not exist. The email server then emails you the message "One of the recipients was rejected by the server".You should then verifty with the recipient the correct email address and resend the email. If you sent this email to multiple recipients all of the valid email was delivered. You only need to resend to the rejected one.

Hello , If its outlook express, do this. - Go to the 'Tools' menu and selecting 'Accounts'. Then select your 'fastmail' account from the list and click 'Properties'. Move to the tab named 'Servers' and make sure the 'My server requires authentication' checkbox is checked.

Hello , Definately One of the e-mail addresses in the To or CC text boxes of the message is either misspelled or incorrect. or i tihink that This occurs if you have not entered a full email address in your e-mail client's account settings.In the e-mail box you must have a qualified e-mail address