Thread: Any New Internet Games in Windows 7

idea Any New Internet Games in Windows 7

Hello Everyone,

Recently i have upgraded my system to Windows 7. I would like to know that is there any new internet games released for Windows 7. As i'm a big lover of games and i spend most of my times playing games on my system. So can any body tell me that is there any new released internet games for Windows 7 in the market? Does any body knows about it? Kindly reply me your suggestion on the above issue.

Thanks a lot.

Re: Any New Internet Games in Windows 7

If you’re running the Windows 7 Beta and hadn’t already noticed, there are 3 new Windows Games for Windows 7.
    • Internet Backgammon
    • Internet Checkers
    • Internet Spades

These games were well liked in Windows XP. The new versions of these games have been completely redesigned and improved over their old-school predecessors. With each game, you can:
    • Play online against human opponents (up to 4 players at the same time with Internet Spades).
    • Select from 3 skill levels to be matched with similarly skilled players from all around the world.
    • If your opponent drops out, a computer opponent takes over to finish the game.
    • Choose from cool different backgrounds and piece/card designs.

And with Games Explorer, you can track statistics for games played as well.

Re: Any New Internet Games in Windows 7

Microsoft has announced, or let slip, the Internet games that will ship with Windows 7. Although being called new by Microsoft they are basically updated versions of games that have already been available in other Microsoft operating systems. The three games Internet Backgammon, Internet Spades and Internet Checkers have been updated. This becomes not only obvious when looking at the new and shiny game boards and interface but also at some of the features that have been added. One of the most annoying aspects of playing games online was that human opponents dropped out of the game fairly regularly, mostly when they were losing the game.

The game would then be ended immediately which was frustrating for many players. Microsoft has now added computer replacements if human opponents drop out of the game. Take a look at the new game boards. If you have Windows 7 Beta installed you can try out the games right away.