Thread: Speed up Internet Explorer 8

idea Speed up Internet Explorer 8

Hello Everybody,

I'm using Internet Explorer 8 as my web browser. It works very slow as compare to my previous web browser. Previously i was using Internet Explorer 7 and had recently upgraded to Internet Explorer 8. I would like to know that how do i increase the speed of my Internet Explorer 8. Is it possible for me to speed up my Internet Explorer 8? Does any body have any idea about it? Kindly suggest me your views on the above issue. Any kind of information on it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Speed up Internet Explorer 8

The fastest and easiest way to remove these entries and dramatically increase Internet Explorer 8’s speed is to use the DelDomains package. Right click on this link and save the file to your desktop. Next, right-click on the downloaded file (DelDomains.inf) and select “Install.” The package will remove all Internet Explorer restricted sites, enhanced security configuration zones and trusted sites.

Note: You must be logged in with a user account that has administrative privileges to edit the registry.

1. Download this registry entry and save it on your computer.

• If you’re not comfortable with running this registry entry on your computer, feel free to right-click it and select Edit to view the file contents. You’ll see it does nothing more than change two registry values dealing with your internet connection.

2. Merge the registry entry by double-clicking it and agreeing to the two information boxes that will appear.

3. Restart your computer.

I used the linked file, DelDomains.inf, on a machine with fully updated Windows Vista and Internet Explorer 8 production version, and it solved the slow Internet Explorer 8 startup.

alex.john95 Guest

You can make internet explorer fast by following these steps .
    1 Open the internet explorer .
    2 go the Toosl > internet options > General .
    3 Under the temporay files delete all the temporary files from the internet explorer .
    4 go to the tools > internet options > Advance click on the reset button it will reset all the options , of the internet explore .