Thread: 360 Share Scam

360 Share Scam

Hi,
    I am very much annoyed with the 360 website. I am paying for this service for last 2 months and now I am no able to get access to the site. I am not able to find any way contact the site and find out complain result. Does anyone has came across this relevant problem. I believe this is a scam which. I wan to some information on the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: 360 Share Scam

I had also signed up a scheme on 360 Pro and now I am not getting the service which was listed on the site. I had a launched a complain for these and there is no output for the same. I will recommend people not to pay to this sites. They are scams and you can be the catch. Better first get detailed information about this sites and then pay for the services.

The problem is people on 360 Share people does not respond to any complains which determine this as as scam. I had tried to find out much resources about the same but no help here. There are various discussion on the site about the scam. My users are affected by this. It offers you free download of music but there is nothing given by the website.

I had to faced the similar issue. I had paid for 2 months subscription and now I cannot download anything from the site. Nor the people respond from their side. I had wasted my money here. There are not possibilities of refund here. Regarding the services that is just a fake. If anyone get more information about the same the please send me some reply.

I got a mail from 360 share site which shows a troubleshooting tips for those who are not able to access the site properly. here you have to remove the 360Share Pro program from the add remove option. Then from C drive you will have to delete the folder of 360Share Pro so that it can remove completely from your system. Then again re-install everything back again.

What happens in some cases the firewall blocks the download via Limewire. This is most common issue where users are unaware of such condition. If you have a antivirus program in your PC then just disable it for temporary basis and then re-install all the application of 360Share Pro. Then install Limeware and check back. Your downloading will work.