Thread: Problem with Avant Browser Favorites ?

Problem with Avant Browser Favorites ?

Hello , This is since yesterday everytime I try to open my favorite in Avant Browser I Get this error message saying that "Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75afbf7c 4 75afbf7c 75afbf7c" and I have to click cancel several times to make it disappear . but now I am Using another browser "Firefox" untill my problem is solve can you please tell how to solve this problem Thanks you in advance

Re: Problem with Avant Browser Favorites ?

Hello I Have read that a Guy Was Having same problem Fortunately he solved it Here let me share the steps with you.

• Click Start and then Control Panel.
    • Click Taskbar and Start Menu.
    • Click Start Menu.
    • Click on Customize and then on Clear. Now click OK to close the screen.

As simple as that! These steps fixes the problem and I hope it resolves your too.

Hello, everyone, apparently this is not because of Browser but due to the last update to Windows Update which fails with errors, I have the same problem since today and I looked a little on the the net and this problem seems to be the reason.

scan your computer with a virus checker and anti-spyware etc - try more than one product (e.g. there's also NOD32 ESET), clean any infections and reboot

if that doesn't work, try changing your drive letter assignments as shown in the step by step howto below - this works for lots of people

if that doesn't work, try uninstalling your floppy drive as shown below - or just always keep media in all your drives, though the next two steps are preferable if they work

then try making your software stop looking for drives: e.g. uninstalling and reinstalling an upgraded (or latest possible) version of QuickTime; similarly with your Norton and HP software if you have any, and clearing your most recently used documents or files lists

last resort: make the error message go away. This doesn't fix the problem, it addresses the symptom not the cause, so it really is a last resort if you can't fix it any other way, but if you're being driven mad, it's better than nothing.

Hello , I' Think is being caused by a program called dit.exe which is installed by some card reader software to allow you to name the drives and for them to have individual icons.It runs on startup and is a pretty much useless process.Initially you should test to see if it is causing you problems.Run msconfig and if it appears in your startup list disable it and restartif that solves your problem then delete dit.exe from your windows folder (you can also get rid of dit.dll, dit.ini and ditxp.exe) You should now do a registry sweep to get rid of any dit.exe entries Hope that fixes the problem for you