If you remember, we posted an entry to find who has added you to his/her crush list? . Well, this hack exploits that option to the fullest. This hack will allow you to find out who has added you to his/her crush list. Uh! Old and Lengthy procedure! If you think the same, then you are wrong…

For this hack, we use two javascripts. One adds all the members of your friend list to your crush list. Thus, any girl, if has added you to her crush list, you are going to get the e-mail of your life from Orkut

So in 10 minutes you will get to know who all have added you in their crush list.

The second javascript removes from the crush list, all the friends you added earlier. Hence, avoiding your embarrassment getting caught adding a male to your crush list

Navigate To This Page
Run the below given script

Code:
javascript:d=document;a=d.forms[1];a.tar<wbr>get="nb";i=0;void(setInterval((function () {a.action="Profile.aspx?Action.addCrush&<wbr>uid="+d.getElementsByTagName("option")[i<wbr>++].value;a.submit()}),2000))
Allow all Pop-Ups from Orkut
This will add all your friends to your crush List
You will receive mail from Orkut notifying who had added you to his/her crush list
Now to remove all those from your crush List
Just go to the same page
and Run the Below Given script in your address Bar

Code:
javascript:i=0;document.body.innerHTML+='<iframe name="nobody" width="800" height="600"></iframe>';window[0].location="/Marks.aspx?mid=3";function nb(){document.forms[1].target="nobody";window[0]._submitForm(window[0].document.forms[1], 'delete', '');};void(setInterval(nb,2000));