Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 24-03-2009

sad Can't send or forward or reply in Hotmail

Hey Guys,

I'm using Hotmail account to access my emails. The problem is that i'm unable to send or forward or reply to any mails in hotmail. I'm able to send as well as can receive new mails by using another mail service. Can any body tell me that why i'm facing such problem in hotmail? Does any body have any idea about this issue? Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 24-03-2009

Re: Can't send or forward or reply in Hotmail

It occurs suddenly and sometimes it vanishes on its own, probably with some patch by Microsoft downloaded by the AutoUpdate.

You can just remove Internet Explorer from Windows Explorer and reinstall it. Internet Explorer is usually installed on the desktop directly. Open Windows Explorer [click on the Windows logo key + E] go to Desktop and delete the Internet Explorer.
Old 24-03-2009

I suggest that you make sure that you have enabled the "Save all sent messages in the Sent items folder." To check, please follow the steps below:

1. On the Action bar, click Options, and then click More options.

2. Under Customize your mail, click Save sent messages.

3. Select Save all sent messages in the Sent items folder, and then click Save.

If it is already enabled and your replies and forwarded messages still do not appear in your Sent folder, please provide your e-mail address for investigation purposes.
Old 24-03-2009

Checked SMTP settings and all are present and correct though it is stating that it might be your SMTP problem when you try to send the mail.
Old 24-03-2009
matthewforu

Try to open the hotmail account using Mozilla firefox .
Old 24-03-2009

Try using some different browser. IE is the most compatible with hotmail.

Also, sometimes this can happen if your mailbox storage memory has exceeded. Do check that as well!

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: