Thread: Java and Flash Player Problems

Java and Flash Player Problems

Hello to all;

I want to install emoticons from the site msn So When i Click on it opens a new page This page is for download and does not open to download emoticons and display just below the screen white ad show that : To view this page correctly, you need JavaScript and Flash Player 8! Yet I have JavaScript and Flash 8 player installed. but it is showing this error message please help me solve this thank in advance

Best regards.

You should put updated Flash Player to version 10. You can download it here get.adobe.com/flashplayer and also Check for disabled items.Internet options- programs- manage add ons That gets disabled once in awhile

Re: Java and Flash Player Problems

Hello , javascript is usually turned on by default...so, it might be your flash player is outdated..you can try a different browser...these will help you...get the latest flash player, and install it.. make sure all the browsers are NOT running during installation... this is the right way to install the flash player.by the way, the javascript is turned on by default. or It could be due to slow connection or high traffic. Try watching it during off peak hours, the video will be smoother. Or you could watch it offline smoothly... try using 'zillatube' . It works well - Just google search "zillatube" to get it.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Re: Java and Flash Player Problems

Hello , Easiest to do that is to save the Flash installer to your desktop and then exit Firefox (File > Exit) and run the Flash installer. You may have to run the Flash installer as Administrator (right-click: Run as ...) to get access rights for installing the files and modifying the registry. You can get the Flash Player 10 here: Flash Player Download Center