Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 20-03-2009

Website to share 'readily' photos?

I am registered with Webshots for years ... but now I realize that for someone who is not registered, this is quite the brothel to successfully download a photo.
Following a trip , several people asked me to send them pictures, and I do not want to force them to register just to download some photos.

So you know a free site that allows anyone, without registration, to download the photos in a public album??

Comments appreciated. Thank you.
Old 20-03-2009

Re: Website to share 'readily' photos?

http://www.imageshack.us/

no need to give e-mail
Old 20-03-2009

Yes, browser and download, you can do so without being registered, but I see no way to have multiple photos together. In what I saw, there are pictures of the same person, but scattered everywhere
Old 20-03-2009

Picasa 3 .... GOOGLE ... Monday album you create on the Web ... and you can select an album private or public, in the case album private, give you the link to you wish everybody could choose and save the photos he wants.
Very large capacity
Old 20-03-2009

2GB of space, you can share a photo at a time or a full album in a slide show, your contacts can either save the files on their hard drive or printed directly from the site, you have only to transmit the link is email or instant messaging, but the site is in English for now, the person receiving the link does not need to register.

Adobe Photoshop express.com
Old 20-03-2009

Well, thank you all for the info. As for Picasa, or I do not want to install it just for that. But I look at Photoshop and bingo, it does well in my case. As a visitor, you do not yourself, what I wanted, and to download, you have the same choice of 3 sizes, great.
Again thank you.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , ,