Thread: Error 14 in yahoo Mail

Error 14 in yahoo Mail

Hello , When i Try to move my mail forward i get This Error message Regarding like error 14 I get this warning when I try sending from my Yahoo email, specifically a forward to my group contacts thank you in advance for your replies

Re: Error 14 in yahoo Mail

Quote Originally Posted by DALLON View Post
    Hello , When i Try to move my mail forward i get This Error message Regarding like error 14 I get this warning when I try sending from my Yahoo email, specifically a forward to my group contacts thank you in advance for your replies
    Reinstall Windows Media Player if it will appear again reinstall Internet Explorer The errors come due to that your computer windows is corrupted and the Internet explorer is not doing his work correctly. It has two solutions 1st that you install Mozilla fire fox it's also an explorer and its good, 2nd option is that you reinstall your windows it solve all your problems

Hello , I also just got this error when sending an email, as I noticed, that email I sent have no text on the body, just have subject, to, and attachments, so then I type into the body email, and try again... and voila ! The email sent without error...

Quote Originally Posted by bobmitch View Post
    Hello , I also just got this error when sending an email, as I noticed, that email I sent have no text on the body, just have subject, to, and attachments, so then I type into the body email, and try again... and voila ! The email sent without error...
    Hello, Thanks for providing the solution