Thread: Cannot Install ZONE ALARM In My Computer

Cannot Install ZONE ALARM In My Computer

Hello to all
    I have windows vista, and I Recently downloaded Zone alarm pro and After downloading when i try to install it there is a message that says: cannot install ZoneAlarm 7.1.254.000 on this computer . and therefore ZoneAlarm can not be installed does it mean that I do not have enough memory? What should I do? I tried with version 8. which is free, and I have the same problem, and for the previous version, also the same thing thank you very much

Re: Cannot Install ZONE ALARM In My Computer

Hello , Service Packs with Microsoft are essential to ensure that you are not hacked through the many "security holes" that Vista has. I highly recommend that you install them, seeing how Vista is still very new and has security holes that havent' been fixed yet.

Hello, ZoneAlarm does not play nice with many other security tools. They may block its correct functioning including updates. For example, spyware doctor, spysweeper, trojan hunter, win patrol, PCtools Threat Fire, Mcafee, Norton, Symantec, Adaware, SpybotS&D, WinPatrol, AVG, NOD, Kaspersky and many others. If you want to troubleshoot issues with ZoneAlarm please remove these tools (not enough to disable) and install back (if you really need) only after you see your ZoneAlarm is working as it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliya View Post
    Hello to all
    I have windows vista, and I Recently downloaded Zone alarm pro and After downloading when i try to install it there is a message that says: cannot install ZoneAlarm 7.1.254.000 on this computer . and therefore ZoneAlarm can not be installed does it mean that I do not have enough memory? What should I do? I tried with version 8. which is free, and I have the same problem, and for the previous version, also the same thing thank you very much
    Hello , You May Be trying to install the Zone Alarm 64 bit Version on your Pc and i Think your Windows Vista Must be 32 bit so there may be a incompatibility problem