Thread: How to Create a Fan Page on Facebook ?

How to Create a Fan Page on Facebook ?

Hello , Everybody Recently My freinds told To Create a Facebook Account , adn Fan page on it , but i did create the Account i dont know About How to Create Fan page on it and They were also tellin me that they cannot find my Fan page, i dont know what is this fan page and how to create it Can you guys please Help Solve this problem For me Thanks in Advance

Re: How to Create a Fan Page on Facebook ?

Hello , You can create a fan of something on facebook by going to your homepage facebook you should go down on the icon with two small button which corresponds to the group then arrived on the page you should create group and the answer and you must describe your band Hope it help You

Fan Pages in Facebook are fun and easy to make. What is a Facebook page? The Fan Page is a page in Facebook that represents your business. Unlike a Group, developers who build applications have some of them available for your Page. This means that you can elect to have an RSS feed box to show your latest blog posts on your Page, or to show a big photo of your book (aka "Big Photo" application).

if you are logged into Facebook, scroll to the very bottom of your screen.
    In the footer links, look for the link that says Advertising. Click it.

• You may be presented with two options. On the right, where it says "Facebook Pages," look a little beneath it and click "+ Create Facebook Page".
    • It will now ask you demographic information. Fill this out, and type in the name of your Facebook Page. Choose wisely, because you can't change it.
    • Proceed as prompted!
    • Next steps will be adding different applications to the page to jazz it up a bit. For starters, I love Big Photo and Profile HTML.
    • To activate your page, you will need to "Publish" it. There will be a link to prompt you to do this.
    • In the future, to manage it, a link called "Ads and Pages" will always be on the left, as shown below. Follow these same directions to create one of those Facebook social ads. To manage, you will click this link to access both areas.

If I understand you want to create a page for fans and not a group =) Should go here Go on your facebook page, click on "groups" in the top right (or applications as well) and on the top right there is a tab "create a group"

http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php

Nice to have you helped You Have Nice day

Can someone tell me how you add RSS to a Fan Page? Thanks!