Thread: Youtube Blocked on Internet Explorer?

Youtube Blocked on Internet Explorer?

Every time I try to go to Youtube, a link to a Youtube video or even my account on Youtube, I get an error message. It says server not found on FireFox. I tried IE with no luck there either. I've done everything I know to do; I've cleared my cache, restarted system and router and stuff. Still no luck. The real funny thing is, all my other computers on my network can access Youtube, just not me. I looked on the other accounts on this computer, but I couldn't access it from there either.

Any idea what might be going on? It's only Youtube, no other site. No other flash sites have problems so don't say update flash.It's like the site is blocked some how.

Is it any problem occurred on my end,please suggest

Re: Youtube Blocked on Internet Explorer?

you need to check the windows firewall options to be uncheck untill you get an access to Youtube.

Downloading the video

KeepVid and Oyoom are sites that will allow you to download the FLV (Flash video) file to your computer.

1. Find the video you wish to download on YouTube.
    2. Select and copy the URL of the video you wish to download.
    3. Go to either KeepVid or Oyoom and paste the URL into the specified text box.
    4. Hit submit.

If you are not allowed to access the youtube video then you could also take help of Proxy server, and on the internet lot of youtube proxies available please try accessing from there.

Hope this helps to access the youtube access.

using some proxy website to unblock Youtube proxy sites, use it to unblock websites of any type. Getting access to Youtube unblocked anywhere is simple using any of our top proxy sites.

A web proxy site or HTTP proxy is unlike a proxy server as it focuses only on HTTP. With unblock proxy websites there is no software to install, all you need is a web browser to circumvent Internet filtering policies and bypass the firewall giving you unblocked access to blocked websites. A web proxy sits between you and the destination website and your computer only communicates with the proxy site providing a high degree of anonymity allowing you to access blocked sites with no trace.