Thread: Unwanted Spam Text Messages from Windows Live

Unwanted Spam Text Messages from Windows Live

I am having one issue with the Windows Live. I am not the user of the Windows Live and have not created any account with the same but i am getting the lots of the text message from 1-410-000-001. every text message comes with the last digit modified from the previous. I wanted to block this spam text message. Please help me with the same if you are having any idea regarding the this issue. Thank you.

Re: Unwanted Spam Text Messages from Windows Live

If i am not wrong then your are using the Apple iPhone because iPhone is having one application which send this kind of free text. The number from where message send is increase the last digit of the number with every text message like 1-410-000-001, 1-410-000-003, 1-410-000-003...and so on. I am not aware of the application name but this is why the phone is getting the message.

Yes you are right i am using the Apple iPhone and getting this Unwanted Spam Text Messages from Windows Live. I am not aware which application is causing the issue with the same. If any one is having knowledge about the application which is causing this issue then please let me know so that i can get rid if this issue by removing the same.

If you are getting the issue and not aware of the application which causing this issue then i will advise you to go through the reset of the iPhone. The resetting will delete the all installed application so take the back up of all the phone and then perform the reset of the phone. This will resolve the issue with the same.

If you are getting the spam text message and not sure why this is happening to the system of yours then i will advise you to contact the service provider of your SIM and ask about the unwanted spam text. They will trace the issue and will provide you the possible solution to resolve the issue with the same. so try this out to work with this.

Reset iPhone settings. From the Home screen choose Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings. All your preferences are reset, but no data or media is deleted. If that doesn't work, reset iPhone. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears restore the iPhone software. For more visit here.