Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Mozilla Firefox Problem

Technology & Internet

Old 10-03-2009

Mozilla Firefox Problem

I have a strange trouble with my mozilla firefox printing option.

I tried several times with the print settings, the output is really problematic oversized, and so on. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox.

Please provide some suggestion regarding this

Old 10-03-2009

Re: Mozilla Firefox Problem

This may sound random, but change the font firefox uses and see if that fixes it, also what OS you using?
Old 10-03-2009

try reinstalling the printer
Old 10-03-2009

I had a similar problem before. I couldn't print from Firefox, but I could print from other places. Turns out that I blocked something with Kaspersky that prevented Firefox from printing. Check out your anti virus programs settings.
Old 10-03-2009

Update - I encountered this problem after wiping my hard disk and doing a clean install. My problem was related to using a EPSON Stylus Color 740 printer.

I first tried resetting the Printing System from the Printer Setup Utility, and then adding the Stylus Color 740 gimp beta driver included with Tiger. This got me further as I could now preview prints, but when printing the prints went into the bit bucket. The queue indicated that they printed, but the printer did nothing.

I finally installed the EPSON print driver package from the old 10.3 installation disk 2. I reset the Printing System again and rebooted. Then when I added the printer using the Setup Utility, it used the old EPSON drivers. Everything now works again, and I can use the EPSON utility to see ink levels, etc.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,