Thread: Cannot print from web pages

Cannot print from web pages

Hi friends,
    I was trying to print some web pages but i cannot print. Printer is working fine, i can print MS word document. Can anyone help me with this?

Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Re: Cannot print from web pages

If you are using Internet Explorer, follow this microsoft link: Cannot Print Web Pages.
    You can also copy and paste the data from web pages on ms word document and print. Try to print from different browsers. If you cannot print from another browsers. Then something is wrong with your printer. Check for driver updates and printer installation.

This occurs because a piece of spyware installed on your computer. One of its side-effects is that it stops Internet Explorer from printing. Try using a spyware killer such as Ad-Aware or Spybot Search and Destroy. Update your antivirus and run full system scan.

Disable browser extensions in Internet Explorer. To do so, click on the Tools menu in Internet Explorer, and select Options, then the Advanced tab. Scroll down to the entry ‘Enable third-party browser extensions’ and click on it to remove the tick. Click on OK, then restart Internet Explorer.
    Do not mark the "file" checkbox, if you have makrd it, this means that the web page should be saved in a file on your hard disk. So uncheck that checkbox. Select the proper printer in the print dialog and the printer status should be IDLE. You can select a part of the web page using the mouse, then at print dialog is activated the print selection option, try this.