Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2009

How to find out last login on hotmail?

Hi all,
Today when i logged in to my hotmail, i found some strange things. I think someone else is accessing my account. Is it possible to find out my last login on hotmail account? Anyone know how?

Thank you in advance.
Old 09-03-2009

Re: How to find out last login on hotmail?

Hotmail does not make information regarding your last login, or last login location, available to you. There is no way to do it. If you think that someone is using your account then change your password.
Old 09-03-2009

You just can't do this on hotmail. Hotmail doesn't provide you with an option like the last login time and other details. Some email websites have this facility to prevent people from hacking into your account because you know exactly when the last time you had operated your account was. Hotmail is very strict on issues of hacking. Because of this they have even installed the 3 month account validity status.
Old 09-03-2009

You cannot get the information about your last login in hotmail. Hotmail has been around for a lot of years now and its users are increasing everyday. It is on of the most popular free email facility providers. You can change your password but can't find the last login time. Go through following threads:
Hotmail or MSN Lost Password
microsoft hotmail password
Unable to login to Gmail or Hotmail
How to login to Hotmail account with POP3 ?
Can't login to hotmail account

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , ,