Thread: Cannot Chat Or Access Network Places

Cannot Chat Or Access Network Places

I am having a strange problem on internet issues

I am not able to chat nor I am able to access network places.
    Please help me with this problem as i am not able to access any of this features. I also tried uninstalling all plugins but no solution.

Please help me with this problem

Re: Cannot Chat Or Access Network Places

Most rooms have a process to get back in their good graces. No one in this forum will help you "get around" a ban. Why? Imagine if we banned someone. Would we like it if there were forums that did that? A forum war would ensue so let's just stick with the accepted code of behavior.

You may be unable to access Microsoft Chat or Internet Relay Chat (IRC) rooms with Microsoft Chat if you are accessing the Internet from your corporate network through a proxy server (a server on a local area network that lets you connect to the Internet without using a modem).

If you are accessing the Internet from your corporate network through a proxy server, you can download the Microsoft Chat program, but you may be unable to access chat rooms. Microsoft Chat uses the standard chat port (#6667), but most corporate proxy servers are not configured to allow connections over this port. If you are unable to access chat rooms through a proxy server using Microsoft Chat, contact your system administrator.

Java security features require that a java applet be downloaded from the same IP address to which it will connect. You should reconfigure the Chat Services section of the control panel to correct the problem. This is particularly an issue where virtual web servers are used.

There can also be issues with firewalls on either the client side or the server side, or other applications (including other installations of web crossing on the same IP) attempting to use the same port.