Thread: Messenger(IM) for iPhone / iPod Touch

Messenger(IM) for iPhone / iPod Touch

Since the iPhone and iPod Touch is out there are many applications in the App Store "appeared. Including many IM clients such as Nimbuzz, BeeJive, Chat and many others.

I use Nimbuzz themselves with great satisfaction but unfortunately leaves the program in stitches fall. I wait with smart new firmware in it which notifications so you can remain online but not the program have to leave. So you can always online.

Now I'm curious what you use to MSN'en, IRC'en etc on the iPhone

please can some one tell me such application ??

Re: Messenger(IM) for iPhone / iPod Touch

Beejive offers already, but it works in a different way. The Beejive servers are a kind of "Bouncer" that if the road or get out your messages later and temporarily stored there.

hay but did you try latest one as Nimbuzz provide support

Login with the username and password with which you registered at Nimbuzz, Tapping at the communities button will show a list of messenger services( Yahoo, AIM, MSN, Skype, Gtalk etc) supported by Nimbuzz.

you looking for change ??try Palringo
    I use Palringo and works really perfect!

With the increase in demand of online usage, Apple wants its revolutionary gizmos, namely iPhone and iPod Touch, to work as a full-fledge device, offering owners a complete accessibility. Wireless internet has taken the devices to next advance level. Now, they get instant messaging in addition to YouTube and Safari.

iPhone and iPod Touch allows users to Google Talk with their friends through Google’s IM client (GTalk). This new version runs on the Safari browser, eliminating the need to download or install setup.

All they need to do is type www.google.com/talk in Safari’s address bar to start chatting. It will work efficiently on the 3G iPhone as well as the original iPhone.

GTalk’s official blog, Leo Dirac - Product Manager of GTalk, has stated in a blog that an iPhone version of Google’s client is now available for download.