Thread: How to get instant temporary email-id?

How to get instant temporary email-id?

I want some related information that is really helpful for my project. The detailed information for the same is available on only one or two sites I know... But whenever I visit that particular sites, it asks me to register first before continuing further. Now I feel uncomfortable to feed my personal email
    address there...Is there any solution where I can put temporary email address and access that particular information I want?

Re: How to get instant temporary email-id?

You can create disposable email address.
    Disposable ids' allows you to create temporary e-mail addresses that are created only for a limited period of time(optional).

At the time of creation, user can chose the validity period of the e-mail address which starts from 1 hours to virtually unlimited period of time.

These e-mail addresses can be terminated at any time OR you can also chose to extend the validity period of the address.

This services proves to be very helpful in keeping SPAM away from your personal ID.

To create temporary e-mail ID, there are list of services where you can signup :

MailExpire Mailinator TemporaryInbox TrashMail ZoeMail Spamex Spamgourmet

These services allows you to create email addresses for a temporary period of time so that you can register to the sites to access the information you want.

Another approach is to register one main and many auxiliary email addresses which will forward all mail to the main address i.e. being used as aliases to the main address.
    The advantage of this approach is that you can easily detect which auxiliary email is 'leaking' with spam and block or dispose it. Instead of single use email accounts which are easy to create it will require some time to register and then setup forwarding. But they also allow to store and access emails as a regular account and are protected by password as well. Only you can access mails that come to these aliases. Although to manage forwarding you'll have to remember password for each alias.