Thread: How do i track my internet

idea How do i track my internet

Hello Guys,

I would like to know that is there any way by which i can keep a track on internet activity on my computer? Does any one have nay idea that how can i do so? Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: How do i track my internet

TraceMyIP.org is an advanced truly private web based website visitor counting, geo tracking and analytics / statistics service builed on a proprietary technology developed by a USA, Massachusetts private laboratory.

Some of the exciting website analytics and visitor tracking features that TraceMyIP.org offers are:
    • Count website visitors and track the pages they have viewed with much more greater detail than any other website visitor counters available
    • Track returning visitors and privately monitor their website browsing activity in the background in real time
    • Trace the physical location and system statistics of each individual website visitor based on the visitor's IP address
    • Access visitor location regional maps for fast website traffic overview
    • Detect and keep track of the keywords analysis used in the search engines to find the website(s)
    • Analyze the most popular pages, internal referrers, external referrers and other sources of web traffic
    • Access advanced search engines' lead website analytics
    • Create reports of detailed hourly, daily, monthly and yearly website traffic statistics
    • Consolidate accounts - track multiple websites under a single webmaster consolidated account - this is one of the coolest features of the TraceMyIP.org statistics software
    • Keep your website traffic statistics private - unlike practically all web based statistics services online, TraceMyIP.org does not share your advanced visitor website statistics with anyone, even advertisers.

TraceMyIP.org is designed for low, medium and high traffic websites such as personal, commercial and non-profit websites, blogs, forums and professional establishments, including full support for secure SSL tracking of the eCommerce web stores.

Re: How do i track my internet

An internet track is simply a work file created by your browser or email program when you use the internet. These files are used by your internet program to make browsing faster or more convenient. For example, your Browser History function allows you to easily revisit a page you've already been to by displaying a list of URLs that you've been to recently.

While internet tracks exist to speed up browsing and to provide some convenient features for the internet user, they also present two problems.

1. The first is that internet tracks can be recovered by other people, which creates a privacy risk for some users.

2. The second is that internet tracks take up disk space.