Thread: How To Know If a Friend has Blocked you on Facebook?

How To Know If a Friend has Blocked you on Facebook?

Hello , Everybody How Can we know That A person Has Blocked me on facebook or Not . Actually A friend is Removed from My List and and i am Not Able to contact Him, alternatively can you tell me How can Block someone on facebook also. thanks in Advance

Re: How To Know If a Friend has Blocked you on Facebook?

How do you know that Someone has blocked you specifically? Perhaps her privacy settings are such that only friends can see/search for him ? For example, I set mine so that I don't show up in search results except for people in my school network; and for awhile, when I was worried about someone who had been stalking me, I had it so that nobody could search me. It is quite possible that it's not personal, especially if you're new to facebook. I think in order to block someone, they have to actually have an account --so unless you tried to friend her and she denied the request and blocked you, it most likely isn't personal.

Hello , you can see who remove/blocked you by app(Who Deleted You) so join it and select all tracks...when your friend remove you from his/her list you can see that from that list in this app... Hope it Will help you

Hello , well if someone on facebook blocked you that means they arent your official friend on facebook, so when you see their profile it will say add friend so then you know their not your friend on facebook anymore

How to Block a User on Facebook
    1. Log on through the Facebook home page and head to the "My Privacy" page (see Resources below). You can change privacy levels for almost every Facebook feature from this page.

2. List the person you want to block in the "Block People" box on the My Privacy page and click "Search."

3. Browse through the results to find the person you want to block. The more common the name, the more people you will need to search through.

4. Click the "Block Person" link for the person you want to block. The person will no longer be able to see your profile, and you will not turn up in the person's search results.

i wanna knw dat hw cn i unblock my self from d 1 who hv blocked me.....?????

Quote Originally Posted by rj31 View Post
    i wanna knw dat hw cn i unblock my self from d 1 who hv blocked me.....?????
    There is no way to do so, mate. The one who blocked you is having its own security in his account. You cannot do anything in his account unless you know his login details. BTW, he/she had blocked you due to some reason right ?

hello, can i know who blocked me on facebook?

hello, can i know who blocked me on facebook?
    I don't think it is really possible by now, there are a no of people asking the same and the answer is just no for now, may be in future there will be an app on the facebook by which we can know who has blocked us out. I will like to use the same.

Usually there are less option for that in Facebook. If you are blocked, that can be due to many reasons. There may be some content not liked by others. We did the same to many facebook apps which provide auto images related to various topics. I had checked in settings to find any log or notification based on that. But there is nothing shown. The more you can do is contact facebook help to find if you are blocked by a number of people.

rajni Guest

That can be found by guess. Like try to search the profile of person who blocked you. You cannot view that. The person who blocked you will not be in your friend list nor your will recieve anykind of updates from them. The more you can do is try to send a message but that too is not possible after blocking. There are some apps who tends to help you to find who had blocked you, but that does not really works. Those are fake.

brainjohn Guest

The person who blocked you can not be searched so if there is some kind of app that can be installed on facebook to find who blocked you will be helpful. I am also looking for the app as I know some people have blocked me.

Daizy Guest

If you are blocked by some one , you can't send him message. You will automatically disappear from his friend list. You can block people from setting option. Facebook provides facility to hide your particular post or photo from people.: thumbup1: