Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 26-02-2009

Play DVD-RW formatted movie on Home Theater

Hello,

I have Sony Home Theater, and I wanted to play movie through the DVD-RW, basically i have taken a movie from my friend on the Sony DVD-RW and now i wanted to play that movie on my Home Theater, so will that device recognize the movie format from the DVD-RW.

Please help..

Thanks
Old 26-02-2009

Re: Play DVD-RW formatted movie on Home Theater

Yeah your DVD-Player will recognise the movies if you write it to a format that a DVD can play... Normally now a days, DVD player also support major data cds and dvds meant for computers which has images, music and video clips as a mixed content
Old 26-02-2009

Re: Play DVD-RW formatted movie on Home Theater

you can also play the DVD-RW movie on your Television Home Theater just you need to sort through that spider web of video cables, audio cables and ports that accompany the home theater system. The back panel of your DVD player includes the outputs (connectors) necessary for connecting the machine to the television and, in higher end units, to the stereo receiver. Component video provides the widest range of colors and the best picture. If the DVD player or the TV does not accommodate component video, the standard composite output (RCA connection) or the S-video output also create good video quality. Some DVD players have a digital video interface (DVI) which connects to a digital TV. Keep and check your user manual in case you decide to upgrade your television or stereo receiver to make sure your cables and connections are still compatible.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , ,