Thread: Printer and wireless connection

Printer and wireless connection

I have a problem with a Ricoh printer and a wireless connection. The printer is connected to PC with cable network. I had to make a wireless connection because I can not pass a network cable. The wireless connection was made via USB. If the printer is connected via ethernet freezes and the wireless connection in order to reactivate must be restarted. The printer can be connected via USB and not fitted with LPT port.

Re: Printer and wireless connection

Is that you did not understand much of what we try to do.if the printer is already connected to wireless you need the ethernet connection?

And also let me know what model is it?

I am sorry I failed to write wireless internet connection.
    When I connect the printer cable ethernet it jump connection with wireless internet connection via USB.I have Ricoh Aficio 2016 printer which gifted my uncle to me.

you have a Ricoh Aficio 2016 that is a multifunction printer for workgroups that use it as one single network, and supports both the ethernet interface that the wireless.

Also you have a wireless internet connection (via adsl router + usb adapter? Through stick hsdpa? Via hotspot?) That strangely stops working if you connect the printer using the ethernet cable.

In summary it appears that the print server the printer creates a conflict with the wireless network. It may be that the address of the print server matches the address of a wireless network device, probably the ADSL router. I think, but I'm not sure that changing the address of the printer should resolve.

Exactly, and through the link key (sorry if I was unclear).
    I have two computers connected to the router, the first direct cable eterneth (on this ADSL connection works even when connect the printer) via the second wireless via USB stick.
    The printer is connected to the second (not to be shared), cable eterneth, just hangs on the ADSL connection when I connect the printer.
    Unfortunately the printer does not work when connected via USB.