Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to send reply to mails via Outlook in Windows Vista

Technology & Internet

Old 20-02-2009

Unable to send reply to mails via Outlook in Windows Vista

Hi,

My problem is that I am not able to send replies to the mail received in the Outlook express in the IE7, this problem occurs since last 1 week,this kind of problem happened to me first time in my life time and i am not able to find out where the problem is. I am able to send mails to the other persons but I cannot reply them with the Reply option.

Please help.

Old 20-02-2009

Re: Unable to send reply to mails via Outlook in Windows Vista

you need to find the source of the problem first! Client (work station or laptop) or your Server hosting your exchange and OWA.

If it is your client side, you will have to check your internet explorer installation.

I resolve my issues by starting from scratch with a new internet explorer. I have no experienc with Vista yet, but you should check how you can get a clean IE 7 or if required a clean Vista installation.

Be careful not to loose it all when trying. I suggest you make a backup first.
Old 20-02-2009

Re: Unable to send reply to mails via Outlook in Windows Vista

What problem were you having with the reply option? When I have tried the reply option in OWA using IE7, I immediately receive an error message that IE has encountered a problem and needs to close as soon as I select send in the reply window. Is this the problem that you have experienced?

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , ,