Thread: What is SnipURL?

What is SnipURL?

hi recently i come across term is SnipURL but i unable to understand it.is it regarding to something about security also does this is going to effect on emails. please reply me thank you.

Re: What is SnipURL?

Website URLs are long and difficult to remember. SnipURL allows you to ‘snip’ your long URLs into small, friendly and persistent links for sharing and remembering. Free

SnURL and SnipURL are the same domain. Note that these four URLs are small so you can send them in emails without the fear of them wrapping, meaningful so you can remember and share them in the future, and permanent so if your underlying URL expires or changes you can always modify your snipped URL. (Asa bonus, you can even see the popularity of you URLs by viewing how many people clicked on it). Snipping is easy. You can set up a shortcut (bookmarklet) on your browser and you’re ready to go.

Once you have snipped, you can add a memorable "nickname" to the snipping.there is nothing to do anything with emails or security. but you can send any long url with short line from mail.