Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cannot play Youtube Video

Technology & Internet

Old 14-02-2009

Cannot play Youtube Video

Hi friends,

I am not able to see Youtube Videos on my PC,but early i was able to see it i am facing this issue from last few days can anyone help me out with this issue it would be great for me.

Old 14-02-2009

Re: Cannot play Youtube Video

Sure i will help you out with this issue can you tell me what kind of error message are you getting and Which browser are you using it.So that i can provide you with proper solution
Old 14-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Besce View Post
Sure i will help you out with this issue can you tell me what kind of error message are you getting and Which browser are you using it.So that i can provide you with proper solution

I am getting an error message as JavaScript may be turned off or download the latest JavaScript and i am using IE 6.
Old 14-02-2009

I was also facing such kind of issue i tried to download latest javascript and after wards you need to Turn On also.Here is the steps for turning on JavaScript for IE 6.
  1. Open Internet explorer.
  2. Select Internet options from Tool Menu.
  3. Select Security tab
  4. Now Select Custom level button and goto find active scripting and see it is marked as enabled or not.
Old 15-02-2009
mukeshcb

Ya ...Thanks man ..i too had this kind of problem on my pC but now i got solution....THanks once again

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: ,