Thread: How to record music heard on the net

How to record music heard on the net

Hello,

Exceptionally, I find a song I recorded well on my laptop. It is broadcast by Energie. I do not know of that combines to relay record.

Thank you to share your knowledge.

Re: How to record music heard on the net

Hello,

A simple way with Audacity: record the song by choosing as the source: What U Hear (what you hear) and of course, play for that Audacity can do the recording.

On the internet, it is preferable to launch a first reading without saving to avoid the cuts due to the speed of acquisition.

JetAudio - One of my favorite software. And because it has an intuitive interface and sophisticated. Moreover, it is a Swiss army knife in that it knows everything done: read almost all formats of audio or video files (even. Divx, divx codec the new 6, but not. Mov) convert files from one format to another (Convert tab), record sound from a source analog or digital (Record tab), "ripper", ie. copy a CD / DVD (Rip tab), burn (Burn tab), stop or pause the computer (TIMER button) ... In short, it is both a hi-fi, DVD player, voice recorder, radio, recorder ... virtual. No "freeware" (free, free software) can now boast such a wealth of features while frisant, moreover, and in its design and its operation, perfection!

Well, I use IDRT. Still a novelty who sought entry to the Hall of Fame receivers webradios! Internet Digital Radio Tuner (IDRT; version 2.2.0 beta) is ... a radio-cassette digital. First because, like others of its kind, it provides access to Web radio. But with the particularity of a significantly better overall quality through a pre-stations emitting mainly at a rate greater than or equal to 128Kbit / s. Some even exceed 400kbit / s! It was rarely seen on the net as much a focus on sound quality. And offer as many choices for music lovers: CD Surround or 5.1 include, for example, the menu of the desired sound quality. Secondly because it saves webradios here too, with very good quality. Finally, because it also serves as a music player: his recordings and other audio files on your PC can be entrusted.