Thread: No sound in flash?

No sound in flash?

hi,
    No matter what Flash application I open, I always have the same problem: I have no sound. Any other application will work without the sound problems. I have the Macromedia Flash Player 8 already installed, but it's still not. I am slowly despair as I ever had this problem, but had formatted.i running windows xp sp3.

Hopefully one of you knows more.

Re: No sound in flash?

hi,
    No matter what Flash application I open, I always have the same problem: I have no sound. Any other application will work without the sound problems. I have the Macromedia Flash Player 8 already installed, but it's still not. I am slowly despair as I ever had this problem, but had formatted.i running windows xp sp3.

Hopefully one of you knows more.
    What browser are you using now?

Do you have Opera on it, so you could test it? Otherwise, try here if you hear sound. Times would want to know whether only one or Shockwave Flash / Flash Player only when things do not hear.

How nice that I'm not alone, I have almost the same problem: In applications, flash player no sound played. Whether the files locally on my computer as. Swf file or a website (like on youtube.com) are embedded - no sound. The problem occurs with Opera just 9:10 with IE 6.0. Firefox, I have not tested, I do not think that it is associated with the browser. I've already reinstalled Flash (the latest version from the adobe web site) without relief. In addition, two further problems. I have no idea whether everything connected, but perhaps help the hints so on.

The icon for the volume control is not displayed in the systray. Also, when I'm on the panel to activate it remains missing. Apart from the volume control works smoothly. I first had a bug in the sndvol32.exe suspected them from the Windows XP installation CD to reinstall, but also brings no relief. I use a Wireless Comfort Keyboard with IntelliType Pro. This keyboard provides you with three function keys for sound control is available, namely, loud, silent and mute. None of the three keys at anything - although ploppt bottom right IntelliType volume control on (not to be confused with the standard Windows volume control, which I never see), he remains in central position. Louder and quieter's not. IntellyType wude also already reinstalled. The drivers for the Sound Blaster are reinstalled DirectX,With flashmute, I have noticed that my flash player was actually quietly asked, but he also has no sound by itself, if I mute the cost.

Check if your sound device settings are correct:
    Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Sound and Audio Devices -> Audio
    If you have QuickTime installed, then go to the QuickTime control panel. On the Audio tab, set "Default Music Synthesizer" to "General MIDI".
    On the Advanced tab, disable "Enable playback of Adobe Flash tracks".
    On the browser tab, click on "MIME Settings". Under "Miscellaneous", make sure "Flash media" is unchecked.